"Constructive and technological engineering - lasers and fiber optics communications" department main focus is to embed lasers, optical equipments, optical amplifiers in integrated systems, with application in industry, environment evaluation, medicine (medical equipment for ophthalmic surgery, laser stereomicroscopes, laser blood sampling equipment, optical tomography), telecommunications, agriculture, defense, space, country borders survey, etc.
CONSTRUCTIVE AND TECHNOLOGICAL ENGINEERING, LASERS & FIBER OPTICS
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT FOR OPTOELECTRONICS
The staff formula was build up to create a dynamic research group able to activate in the fundamental and applicative researches on constructive and technological engineering of advanced optoelectronic techniques and development of analytical instrumentation and analysis methods for environmental, civil engineering and health applications, with the main goal of improving life quality in all its forms.
DYNAMIC OF THE RESEARCH SUBJECTS AND DIRECTIONS
Reviewing the trends following the year 2007 one can easily notice that the team has constantly sought new paths of research, added to its already existing directions, in both fundamental and applicative research.
The team’s research activities are oriented towards:
- study of specific interaction between optical radiation and matter
- modeling of nonlinear dynamical systems and analyzing the resulting solutions with highlighting chaotic behavior
- building and development of laser and fibre optics devices for applications in industry, medicine, civil engineering, environment, defense and space
- development of new structures for optoelectronic components based on chalcogenide glasses
- development of analytical instruments and methods designed to test and control some environmental factors
- elaboration of methods based on optoelectronic techniques for medicine and civil engineering
Large part of the research activity conducted within our team has been dedicated to developing international partnerships with other research institutes, universities and also with SMEs, which indicates the team’s good communication, scientific and managerial skills.
(C)2016 National Institute of Research and Development in Optoelectronics INOE 2000 - ITC. All rights reserved.